View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Aug-17-04, 05:38

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 159/142/120 Female 5'5"
BF:?%/27%/cur20%18%
Progress: 44%

musicmama that is really wild!
I forwarded her the thread, I don't know if she has had time to check her email yet but will follow up with her. We actually grew up in St John, but I have lived in Schererville the past 6 years. My sister has lived in Danville over 10years. It is a nice quiet area, but I sure wish she was closer. She has been slowly working her way into the low carb WOL, it is a big change for her as you well know, and I am hoping that she utilizes this board and some others as tools to help support the change (fingers crossed)

I have been on this WOL almost 9 months and can honestly say that I have never felt better. This is after 20+ years of low fat eating (lot of good that did for me) and 15+years of an eating disorder. This was truly a godsend and blessing in my life, that may sound silly but after all my other experiences it is wonderful to be at this point in my life.

I hope things are still going well for you. You should be closing in on your 3rd week I believe.

Please keep me posted on your progress and such, and hopefully we will see my sister here soon as well!!

Much continued success to you!!

Kristen