View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Mon, Jan-14-02, 10:26
OSU Cowboy Fan

Plan: Lapband/low carb
Stats: 248/169/145 Female 5'6"
BF:42/29/25
Progress: 77%

Hey Cher, (love the new pic). I wish I lived in California, but I moved back to Oklahoma 20 years ago. If ever I get out there, I'll let you know and we can hook up for coffee.

I was feeling a little down this morning, was hoping the scales would show a loss, but they haven't. I weighed last Thursday and they said 193.5, today, they say 195.5. So, I'm going to blame it on muscle weight. I'm going to stay off the scales until next Monday the 21st, just too disappointed when they don't show a loss. Even a 1/2 pound loss would've been welcomed by me. However, Tama suggested I measure myself, so tomorrow, I'm going to have my trainers at Curves re-measure me, this way I will see how many inches I've lost since December 28th (the last measurement) versus pounds. Even though the scales say I'm up two pounds, I just don't feel like it. I do feel thinner, my clothes are looser.

I'm still shooting for the 10 pounds by Valentines day, but the way it is right now, I've only lost 1/2 pound since our "10 pounds by Valentine day challenge". But as they say, it ain't over until the fat lady sings, and I ain't singing. LOL.