View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Jan-13-02, 22:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/241.4/140 Female 5'4"
BF:???/???/Healthy!
Progress: 26%
Cool Can I have a half-set of wings?

Making sure I drink enough water is probably the hardest thing I've had to adjust to since beginning LCing back in December. I was totally addicted to Pepsi and only drank the occasional glass of water each day.

My goal this past week was to make sure I drank at least 100 ounces of water each day. I found it easier to do when I'm working than on the weekend.

I drink 20 ounces from about 8:00 a.m. - 10 a.m. During my prep period, I'll start on another 20 ounces. That will take me through lunch. After lunch, I'll start sipping on a third bottle and usually finish it by the time I dismiss my class. Then, I'll usually start another to drink another on the drive home. During the evening, I'll sip on water, but usually quit by 9 p.m. (I don't need to be up all night peeing.)

I noticed that I don't drink nearly as much on the weekend. I'll have maybe 9 or 10 glasses of water. I think that works out to about 60 - 75 ounces of water with the ice.

Another thing that I've noticed is that I'm very thirsty when I wake up in the morning. It's like all the water in my body is gone and I need to refill. Very strange.

O.k....I'm ready for my partial set of wings. I'll earn the other half soon.

TTFN!! (Have a great week)