View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Jan-13-02, 11:12

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 146/136/122
BF:
Progress: 42%
Angry Very high cholesterol

I just got my blood test result back yesterday and my Doctor is alarm with my cholesterol result. It is very high, she insist that I have to take the medication and she said, in my case, the medication is the only way to lower the cholesterol since my diet is not helping.
Total Cholesterol - 9.04
LDL - 6.73
HDL - 1.71
triglyceride - 1.31
I know this level is way too high, I have no choice but to take the medication. Hopefully, after 3 months, if cholesterol level drop, I can stop the medication.
I started the LC WOE since Sept 2001. I was hoping that it will help to reduce my cholesterol level as it was always high. However, the result wasn't too encouraging. I like this WOE so I don't want to stop. I actually find that I am eating much more healthy in this WOE. I am not sure what
could cause this rise in my cholesterol. I have been very good the last few months, keep to my limit of carb intake. Drink more than 80oz of water, take the recommended vitamins. The only exception is I don't exercise.
Well, starting today, I will do my exercise, cut down my fat intake, eat less eggs. Hopefully, I will get better result after 3 months.
Sponsored Links