View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jan-13-02, 08:41

Plan: IF +LC
Stats: 287/165/165 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi there officerjqg, and welcome to the forum

Sounds like you had an interesting first workout. When I first starated with BFL I had a rough idea of what I could lift but found that for the first week I rarely hit my 10s - I was underestimating how strong I was. What I do now when I switch my exercises every 4 weeks is do a practice lift of every new exercise on freeday trying to figure out my maxiumum. I then take 80% of that max one rep and use it for my 6 reps, 75% is for 8, 70% is for 10 and 50% is for 12. For the 12 after my 6 reps at 80% I'll either do the same weight as at 10 or 8, depending on how I feel and what is next. You have to keep in mind that the idea is to reach failure on the second exercise for that muscle group.

With abs, I have been doing the Ab bootcamp - something I got from Muscle Media Magazine - its a 15 minute circuit program that's tough and demanding and I do it after cardio (I do not do abs with my LBWO) I posted a link to ab bootcamp a while back - at the bottom of the thread is the link to the actual article complete with photos.

Congrats on starting, I am sure that you'll be noticing results in no time.
Nat