Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyless
... Happily I have a few jars of Hellmans but I have found very little in the supermarket that I can eat. ......When I am in a cafe how can I have a black coffee with unsweeteened cream? How can I check that the salad dressing is without sugar? What is lowcarbdutchie? ...I am pleased to say that I am nevery hungry but the eggs and doing their best to bring my bowels movements to a halt.

Have you found a copy of the Dr. Atkins book? A LOT of questions, like that about the bowels, is answered in such a boek. Also available online, try a veteran website like www.lowcarb.org or www.atkins.com or www.eatprotein.com and search "constipation" or "fiber". Try increasing your green leafy vegetables only, like spinach or kale or chard or witloof....with boter! Also drink much more fresh water.

Yes you can have coffee with unsweetened cream, but best to have decaffeinated coffee if possible. Again, any good low carb book will help with that question, too.

Your salad dressing package or bottle should have ingredients/ingrediënten
information that will list whether there is added sugar or not. Also, look for carbohydrate (koolhydraten) count per 100g, then deduct (trek af) the fiber count on European package, which gives you the usable (bruikbaar?) carbohydrate count per serving if you use approximately 25-28 grams or mL of salad dressing.

I found also the lowcarbdutchie website for you, it's at http://www.low-carbdutchie.com/ and I'm sure a LOT of this kind of information for beginners is also available there, it looks very comprehensive (uitvoerig?) from the menu bar, though my Nedelandse simply isn't good enough for the rest of the content! I haven't spoken much since kindegarten...

Hope this is helpful....

signed Judith v.d.Broek over in Western Canada!