View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Jan-12-02, 12:47

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 188.5/182/168
BF:
Progress: 32%

Ramona, I hope that they can figure out what the problem is. Not know is has to be the worst part. Hope yours in not to severe...

I have had back problems all of my life, went to the chiropractor since I was around 11 yrs old. My sciatica problems didn't start till I was pregnant with my son in 1994. I also had my pelvis get very loose due to the hormones etc. With my preg with my daughter in 1997 it was the worst, in order for me to roll over, I actually had to get out of bed and then lay back down on my other side. The pain was horrible. I went to physio, chiro, drs etc, who all told me till my hormones returned to normal the pain would not competely go away. So after having my daughter it increasingly got better. Now the only troubles I have is a couple of bouts a year with my sciatica acting up. I wish I could figue out what seems to agravate it but it seems to come a couple times a year, and I am begining to think it happens when the weather changes.

Ruth, How are you now? do you find that certain things aggravate yours? I'm sorry to hear that you had such a rough tie.....

Tawnya