View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-02, 00:18

Plan: mostly paleo
Stats: //
BF:also don't care
Progress: 100%
Default dating fears

I'm certain this must have been discussed before, and I'm certain I'm not the only person who feels this way but...well, here I am discussing it. I went to a NyE party and two men showed interest in me and one actually asked me out and I am in a half-panic about it. And I don't have booze, drugs, or carbs to settle me down! (I would take up smoking, but it's disgusting...lol)

I know that many of us felt safe and secure from the difficulties of romantic relationships in our overcoat of extra fat. I know that many of us don't jump up and down with joy at the thought of getting naked in front of someone new (yeah, I know I'm not up to "naked" with this guy yet, but let's admit it...this IS where such things lead, if all goes well)....I both like and hate the added attention from men whenever I slim down. I know I'm not alone in these thoughts/feelings, but it would help me to hear others talk about their experiences. Maybe one of you has some insight, experience, knowledge, advice that would help me feel calmer about this date and the whole process of losing weight and how that changes one's love life.

So have at it! And thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links