#5   ^
Old Mon, Aug-09-04, 19:03
Twinkle Toes

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 300/280/150 Female 5 feet 1 inches
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hey Compchick

About ongoing weight loss, I started March 13 of this year, have lost 77 lbs since then, the initial loss was good and ongoing has been going along pretty well I figure. I've stuck to the pure food side of things, when I did try the packaged LC stuff like the Advantage bars I stalled, so keep it simple, be sure that the carb count on the packaging is really what it is, be careful of sugar alcohols in products.

I just got back from a 10 day vacation and came home 7 lbs lighter, exercised alot and ate according to plan. After being stalled for 3 weeks that felt mighty good to see the numbers this morning.

I seem to be losing that way, not too much for a week or so then bam a 5 or more lb drop in one week, but everyone is different and the amount you need to lose has a bearing on how fast you drop the weight.

Don't let yourself get caught short without the appropriate foods you need to follow your plan, you set yourself up for wandering away from the plan that way. It gets easier as the weeks go along, losing the weight is very rewarding psychologically, you'll start to feel better and also better about yourself, success is the best flavour, the best taste.

Good luck to you too on your journey.

PS: Start a journal so people can pop in on you to offer advice or to ask it of you soon, when you become an old pro at this LC way of life.