View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-08-04, 15:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 128/126/118 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%
Default I am a turtle and was before...

I am a turtle and I was before. I have doen Atkins before over the years. The firdt time I did it, my husband and I started together, he was dropping like 10lbs in the first week and I was at a pound. At that time I was trying to lose 50 lbs. I stayed with it for about a month and lost 4lbs, while my husband lost 25-30lbs. This time I am only trying to lose 10 lbs and reach my ideal goal weight. I am on day 7 of induction and weighed in this morning with a 2lb loss. motivating enough! I was literally afraid to weigh myself in fear that I would either have lost nothing or actually gained weight. Thank God it was not the case. I hope it continues. I had been weight training and doing cardio 5 days a weeks prior to starting atkins. I did not do either last week as I couldn't seem to find the energy. I hope to start being active again starting tomorrow. Hope it helps. I pray to get on the scale in a week and have lost a lb or 2 more. I really need the wins! As I am job searching right now as well!
Sponsored Links