View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sat, Aug-07-04, 11:37

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 150/150/125 Female 5'4"
BF:49/24/??
Progress: 0%

When I started on this journey, I stuck to true induction for 4 weeks, I wanted this woe to be a sucess, I wanted to break my habits, I needed to break my habits, to make the changes I needed to succeed. I have learned that although things might be low carb treats, they still effect me in horrible ways.

This will probally get me beaten up by some people around here, but I think if you really want to claim that you are doing Induction then please do induction the way it was ment to be done, I personally think that if you follow true Induction for at least 2 weeks you will be farther ahead in developing the good eating habits that will help you throughout this woe.

If you can't go for 14 days without pop, coffee etc.... then maybe you really should follow induction as that might be an indication of a larger problem than just weight, if I remember correctly there is a chapter in DANDA dealing specifically with why you do Induction to break additions / food allergies.

The lo carb foods and junk foods have a place in this woe for many of us, I just think that they should be used sparingly and not develope into another type of bad eating habit which might de-rail you for the purpose of starting this woe.