#23   ^
Old Fri, Aug-06-04, 15:01
"Slaying My Demons"

Plan: Keto
Stats: 262.2/189.2/155 Female 5'8"
BF:Hell Yes!
Progress: 68%

Hello,
Just checking in to let everyone know that I've completed my first week. I'll be able to input my information tonight to get my star. I'm very excited about this challenge!
My main focus is riding my stationary bike. I average 30 min. a day - 4 miles. This pattern of 30 min. a day, five days a week has been a goal of mine for quite awhile. Something always derails me. I'm thinking that this challenge will be the extra motivation I need to stay with it for the long term. I'd like to set the goal to continue with the next level after I've completed this challenge.
Monica,I had forgotten about the chin ups! I think they "were" the worst part of the testing at school. I never had the upper body strength to do them. It's only been in the last few years that I've learned that few women do. I'd carried that failure with me for all of those years. It was a relief to know that I wasn't in a minority. Of course it didn't help that I was a chubby child too. I love that I've been given a new opportunity to make good on this challenge. I can make it up to myself.
Thanks for the opportunity!
Signey