View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Aug-06-04, 11:45

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 257/239/220 Female 5ft. 7 1/2in.
BF:
Progress: 49%

Hey Atriana--

Checking out some gym logs today. I just started this week going to our local recreational complex and lifting some weights 2 days a week and swimming or doing another aerobic exercise 3 days a week.

I read your initial post and believe me you do have good reason to have lost your way on the exercise after your son died. How awful for you. I went back to grad school in 1993 and my son became very ill and they had to remove a section of his intestines. 6 weeks later the first surgery blocked off and they took him back into surgery and they weren't sure if he was going to come out of this or not--they removed another 6 feet of intestine. Atriana--I totally lost interest in school--had instructors writing me about coming back and I still to this day have no desire to do so. That incident with my son did something to my soul and I have never snaped back from it totally even though he is still doing ok now. So believe me--if you lost a son--I can understand a bit of what you must have gone through and it must have been horrible for you. I don't think I could have taken it if he had died.

Anyway--I will stop by and root you on. That really does keep me going so far and keeps me really trying to stay in line with what I hope to attain.

Have a great day and weekend Atriana!!