#4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-09-02, 21:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/241.4/140 Female 5'4"
BF:???/???/Healthy!
Progress: 26%

Dear Kim & LC,

Thanks for the input.

I'd like to add a few more details to help anyone else give me some feedback.

First of all, I'm a teacher (3rd grade). I'm usually out the door by 7:15 and at school by 7:45. I don't really have time to cook breakfast and stopping by mcdonald's is a perfect solution for me. I will see about adding something to my breakfast. I only get 1/2 hour for lunch and have a 50 minute prep period sometime during the morning. My prep period is at 10:00 a.m. on two days, 11:00 a.m. on two days, and at 9:10 on the other day. My lunch is at 11:50 a.m. I suppose that I should think about adding a snack during my prep period, but I'm not usually hungry and it's awfully close to lunch time most days.

I thought that I was doing pretty good the last two days as far as drinking my water. I drink a 20 oz. bottle during the morning, have another during the afternoon, and then drink one on the drive home. In the evening, I try to have 3 - 4 glasses; I guess I'll have to try and add at least 20 more ounces a day. The main problem is that I barely make it through the afternoon now without having to ask someone to watch my class while I go on a "potty break". But...I'll manage it somehow.

If I were to make my own dressing, where could I find a recipe (the easier, the better)??? Also, I'm not one for cooked vegies...so, can I just add more things to my salad (cucumbers, celery, carrots, tomatoes, etc.)??

I did start a journal several weeks ago and have many rambling posts there. Posting to these forums have saved my sanity lately. I know that I can post my doubts here and will receive valuable information and moral support.

I'm off to drink another glass of water...I'll be floating out of the house soon.

Thanks again for the quick responses!! Please keep them coming.

TTFN!!