View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Thu, Aug-05-04, 02:52
Medival Princess

Plan: curves
Stats: 298/214/190 Female 6 ft or 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

i am only at 4% i have been a real slacker the first few days of this week, but I am getting back into the swing of things yesterday was my first day at curves and today my legs (calves mainly) sure are feeling it so thats a good thing... i need to rest of me to feel it like this though!
my weight is actually up 2lbs for last thursday so apparently ruby tuesday's low carb cheesecake and them two lc candy bars i had sunday and monday didn't agree with me to well that or its water weight from curves i didn't think about that hmm ok so i am not to upset now

Starting info:
Weight ... 206lbs
Bust .......... 38"
Waist ........ 34"
Hip ........... 45"
Thigh ........ 25"
BF% ..... 25.28%
Size 12 Jeans

My Weekly Goals will be:
Curves 3x
Pilates 3x
Bellydance before work hopefully 5x a week but i will allow this to be flexible, if i have time i will do it but i tend to sleep through my alarm at least once a week
Stationery Bike everytime i cook.. its broken up it a minute here and a minute there but at least i am doing something other then sitting waiting
and since it will be adding to my points, i will also be doing yardwork (mowing ect) every sunday morning and house work every couple days :P

...... ok that was to much jumping around