Old Tue, Aug-03-04, 19:53
"Slaying My Demons"

Plan: Keto
Stats: 262.2/189.2/155 Female 5'8"
BF:Hell Yes!
Progress: 68%

Hi Everybody,
I'm new to the TDC Fitness Challenge.
This new Challenge sounds like a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward to earning a medal. I was a total failure at this when I was a kid and I never got a badge for the President's Challenge. I'm thrilled that I can do it now and not even have to throw a baseball.
One thing that I have found with their web site is that you want to be aware of the time when you log in. I'm in Alaska and I suspect they are back east. I logged in last night for the first time somewhere around 8:30 or 9:00 pm. As far as the site was concerned it was the 3rd already. When I tried to enter my exercise for today it logged with yesterdays time. I was able to remove that time from yesterdays but I can't log it for the 2nd because as far as they are concerned I joined on the 3rd. I guess I'll just have to always be one day ahead of myself as there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust for this. Oh well!
I weigh myself once a week on Sundays. I can work on getting my measurements and post it tonight or tomorrow.
This is going to be so much fun! I'm so glad I saw the posting about this so I can jump in and set a goal.
Thank you AntiM!
I look forward to getting to know all of you,
Signey