View Single Post
  #120   ^
Old Tue, Aug-03-04, 19:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Mamasara - Don't feel too bad. I'm sitting here kickin' myself because I actually bought fudge today. How idiotic is that!!! Fully intending to give it to my grandmother who was too tired to come to dinner....guess who ate half of a HUGE slice all by herself...hmmmm I don't know what it is about vacation and fudge but the last time I went on vacation in New Orleans I did the same thing. And what i don't even understand is....I hated fudge before recently. Oh well tommorow is another day and I guess two cheats in 7 months isn't all that bad but it really does show me how bad my addicition is. Once I start in on that stuff I think I could eat til its completely gone. Its sickening honestly.

But on the bright side because of the fudge I let myself have a chocolate martini tonight too and that was well worth the guilt.

This is a fairly stressful vacation with the weather being like this. Trying to keep the babies happy indoors for the most part. And the fact my husband isn't here I'm with my mom and my sister and while they do try and help they are both pretty tuckered out after one go 'round with the kids. So I guess I don't feel so bad that I'm completely and utterly exhausted by the end of the day if they can't even handle it in short bursts. On top of all this though we are staying with my uncle who is 50 a bachelor and isn't real fond of kids....that alone is stressful.

But only 4 more days to go. I pray the weather gets better. You all keep up the good work. I'm gonna go into the kitchen right now and put some water on that fudge and throw it away. ..........I think

Jenny