View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Aug-02-04, 13:26

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 322.4/287/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 22%

You aren't failing! Don't beat yourself up over this. I am so up and down I'm like a roller coaster. For instance. last week I lost 6 pounds and I wasn't even trying. I'm not totally low carbing any more because of some pretty obvious hairloss- would be normal if was older but I'm just now turning 29! Anyhow, this week between this past friday and today I've gained 5 pounds. I'm sure a lot of it is water and probably not drinking enough of it, plus hubby bought me an iced tea maker so I've been drinking a lot of tea.
But what I'm saying I go up and down a lot. Hence the reason it's taking me SO long to lose. I used to get really depressed about it, but as long as I don't gain too much, and stay focused on the end result I'm fine. And seriously, I can gain 5 pounds over night and I am not exagerating lol.
Keep your chin up, may eliminate the slim jims, and for me I eat 2 eggs and no bacon- bacon makes me retain water because of the salt. Took me a while to figure that out lol. I try to stay low on the salt intake. SO maybe have 2 eggs for breakfast and put some cheese on them instead?
Good luck and don't get depressed. The fact that you are still trying and paying attention is success in itself!