View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Jan-08-02, 14:21

Plan: Atkins/PP
Stats: 282/248/147 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default BFL day 2!

Well I just started on BFL this week...Day 2 so far...I am already amazed at how I feel...sore yes, but almost too jazzed to sleep...I am tweaking my exercises around due to past injuries as well and Nat's comments are perfect..it is YOUR intensity and not anyone elses that count! I did my first MAS 20 minutes and my first 4 levels were varying walking speeds. I didn't feel short changed at all because it was my best effort and true focus. I do need to write my goals down...I know losing 20 pounds of fat is one of them and gaining at least 8 pounds of muscle is another...there is a pair of black jeans size 16 that I never wore that I want to be very loose when I'm finished with my first cycle! I want to see a specific shape change...not just a smaller pear!

I'm taking Atkins #3, L-glutamine 5 gm, potassium 300 mg, chromium picolinate 200 mg, pyslium as needed, garlic, 2 TBL Flax oil..a womens blend, Atkins dieters advantage.

I did get the home use power blocks set, and stop watch from Santa and I do like them...if the pins slide loose check if the arrow is pointing in the right direction!...the stand is VERY useful and changing wts takes a little practice! Careful not to drop them as they bend easily! A bench is NOT optional...(for me) The floor/chair is not a great choice! I am still looking though for the right one! Both size and options! I do have a gym membership and I hope when I feel more comfortable with the process I will be able to go use their equipment..maybe for the next set of new exercises.

I'm trying the Myoplex LC shake supplements for ease of meals at this point...and whey protein stack for the morning shakes...they have bars too but we all know the "deal" on bars...yea they come in around 20-28C so I'm not reaching for them...yet!

I do have to start my day at 5-5:30 and I admit it is much easier to stay in bed...but I am worth the effort! I have wanted these changes for a long time and they aren't going to happen while I sleep in! Make your choices!...or sleep in... the bed you made!

The BFL web site is great. I printed the log sheets and stored them in excell this am! They have done so much of it for you! Nat, you have been an awesome inspiration and resource that I wouldn't want to do without! Thanks Nat! The more the merrier though and I look forward to lots of good ideas all around! My BFL bud is Grrlpwer and I look forward to her getting back in her own time...Miss you bud! This forum will make it easier too! Thank you Marlaine for this timely thread! Bodacious BFL Bodies on the way!

Beth