View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Aug-01-04, 12:14

Plan: YEAST
Stats: 600/600/138 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thank you so much for your help. I was going to ask what website offered food count helps. Awhile ago I was on an Atkins forum and they recommended the food help site. It was very helpful and once I started putting in what I ate I realized what I was doing wrong. Well here goes..........

Today is my first day to start getting healthy again. I bought The Paleo Diet book last night and started reading it. I have eaten all the correct foods today and you know the dairy thing does make sense to me. When I was on a Yeast Free diet for allergies I lost tons of weight once I gave up dairy. So I am going to do this 100% you guys and thanks so much for helping me. I need a good kick in the butt right now! I have been miserable and really grouchy from all this extra weight and I am driving my fiance CRAZY with it. He says he loves me just the way I am but I don't like me like this! He is being supportive and says he will follow this diet as well to help me. He is home while I am at work now and says dinner will be Paleo 100%! Thanks again and I'll keep you all posted.
PS-how do I link fitday to my signature?