#5   ^
Old Sat, Jul-31-04, 14:05
"Slaying My Demons"

Plan: Keto
Stats: 262.2/189.2/155 Female 5'8"
BF:Hell Yes!
Progress: 68%

Hi Zena,
It would be helpful if we could look at the proportions of what you are eating. It's so important to get enough calories and fat in this WOE. You might want to set up a free account over at FitDay This can be linked to your signature. That makes it very handy for the group because we can then see what you're eating and help you tweek it. If you need help figuring this out just drop me a line and I'll be happy to help you get set up. Also having a personal journal here in the forums is a great way to get input on what's going on. You can list your meals there too and your feelings and what's up in your life. It's a nice way to develope community.
As for the composition of your meals, you are right on target except for the dairy. Here in Paleo/Neander Land dairy is not encouraged. It could be the culprit in this case especially if you are eating more than 2 oz. a day. Nuts and cheese seem to be sticking points for women in particular. Many say that by removing them they start to lose. Since nuts are so good for you I would encourage you to give up the cheese first and see what happens. Also, since nuts are so concentrated a food, I would only eat small portions until you know what you can tolerate.
Hope this helps!
Signey