#10   ^
Old Tue, Jan-08-02, 00:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 287.4/255/155 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally posted by SweetLoren
NAT, can u tell me more info about the program?? where do I begin? is there a website, or what kinda exercises does the program consist of? my problem is I have all my weight on my mid section I really wanna get rid of it, would this help it??...is there a book or a web site, and how hard is this program??
thanx
~*LORENA*~

Jumping right in Lorena, you can check out the web site here and the book should be available in any book store. I found mine at a grocery store, 50% off, so look around. I haven't started yet, but from my reading I understand this is a HARD program, where you are pushing yourself to a 10 effort on each exercise (on a scale of 1-10). Hope you have fun researching this..... and hoping that you get excited and decide to go for it!

Quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tamarian BFL is now on my books-to-get list

Wa'il

Wa'il, I picked up my book last Friday at Superstore on Grandview Hwy for $20- 1/2 price. You don't want to pay too much

I'll start by Feb 4, maybe sooner I may not be able to do a complete LBWO with my weak LB and I sure don't want to strain anything. I don't have the stamina and strength of, say, Marlaine because of the injury, so lots of modifications and careful planning will be required. I suppose that's true of us all .

As preparation, I'll try all the exercises, maybe 1 a day to see how my body reacts, especially LB. I'm pooped & sore today from my 1st WO in 2 weeks, but it did feel oh-so-good after I was showered . The feeling of accomplishment and doing something good for myself that wasn't food and wasn't shopping is very sweet and gratifying.

I hope the Power Blocks come in Wed, I'll be right over there after work to get them. Can't wait to try them out!

Nite all