View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-02, 23:43

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Thanks to everyone for their comments so far! I suspect Wa'il isn't the only one that is going to be inspired.

Quote:
Originally posted by Natrushka
I'm so excited for you Marlaine You're going to love this, specially if you've never done a training program like it before.

What would I tell someone about to start? Start . Do it for yourself, you won't regret what you get out of it. It's tough, it's demanding and it's worth it.

Nat

Nat...I AM excited about doing it and it's true, I've never done anything like it before. Did some weight training once for a while and had wonderful results quite quickly. This time I'd like to go all of the way with it. My goal is to get fat percentage down and to have some visible muscles. I know it's going to take a while but I really want the satisfaction of doing it! And exactly like you said...for myself.

I know that I'm going to need support to keep me at it for the first while. And I'm hoping to find it here in the forum, and with my BFL partner - Ruth. I'm not quite ready to start yet, but I'm getting very close. I want to give myself every advantage to making a go of it!

Thanks again.....
Marlaine