View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-02, 15:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/197/135
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default Daily progress log

Began BFL on Sunday. Started with 20 min. aerobics -- walk/run on treadmill. Decided on Sunday - Friday for scheduled exercise and Saturday as day off, and to begin with the aerobics because it will fit in better with our schedules. If we go camping this summer, I can do weight training Friday a.m., take Saturday as day off, and do walk/run at campgrounds on Sunday a.m. to begin weekly cycle again -- too difficult to take weights camping (camper too small, no room to use them).

Am thinking about doing PP eating plan with about 60 carbs. I'll have to see how it works and tweak it after a few days -- might still be too many carbs. Also am using Myoplex for 1 meal each day -- I'll see how that goes. It is day 2, and I'm having a hard time eating that 4th afternoon 'meal' -- might need to revise 'lunch' to smaller portions, but I haven't been eating as much as he recommends now, so maybe PP will work better. Also noticed my pants were tight this morning -- 'carb bloat'? Had about 3 times more carbs than I am accustomed to yesterday, and weekends are more difficult to get the water in, so I probably did not have enough water. I'll post my first BFL weight workout tomorrow.
Sponsored Links