View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-02, 15:51

Plan: Atkins 30-50carbs
Stats: 153/140/120
BF:
Progress: 39%

Hi guys!
New to Low carb for this reason. I did BFL religiously for 4 months. The exercise program is very tough and works your body hard. I lost 12 cm all up but only lost about 6 pounds. So not even really a dress size. This was very discouraging and has now led me to low carbing. While the excercising gave me energy and I felt great I was just not losing the weight I wanted and that wa my whole motivation. I felt the diet of BFL was too much food for me. Every two hours, equal parts of protein and carb at each meal. Also, because I wanted to keep things natural, I was actually having a "meal" for 4-5 meals rather than substitute protein/carb shakes for three meals. I have taken a break from the exercise program over the holidays but am back into it today. So for me the excercises made me feel great, made me work harder than any other program I've ever done, but the diet for me now will be low carbs. In one week I can see results from the diet alone, so now when I combine the excercise back in I should achieve my goals!