Thread: I'm so Bad!
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jul-29-04, 08:22

Plan: Animal-based/IF
Stats: 252/215.6/130 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 30%

Michael: My parents, both unmarried at the time, living in Eastern Europe, and about 18 years of age were forcebly taken into slavery by Hitler in 1942 (when he invaded) and shipped to Germany in cattle cars to work there in factories, farms, etc. Hitler's agenda at the time was that while he killed off the Jews and Gypsies, he would use Slavs as slaves until it was their turn to be eliminated. Their living conditions were left to the whim of whomever they were assigned to (owned by). Upon the end of the war they were herded into displaced persons camps where they luxuriated for a couple of years and were given a choice as to what country they wanted to live in of the countries that agreed to take post-war survivors. They independently chose England, travelled to Yorkshire, found work in textile mills, met each other, married and had me. Mother never wanted to leave England as she really liked the people there. She always told me how the British were very kind to her and helped her immensely, since she spoke no English and was not familiar with the customs. Father didn't like the rainy, foggy, damp weather conditions there and decided in 1953 to immigrate to the Canadian Prairies which closely resembled my parents homeland. My ancestors were probably one of the first peoples on this planet to adopt an agricultural lifestyle, as excavations in my home country have proven. Perhaps this is why my body is better able to tolerate certain carbs and dairy and there is an extremely low incidence of diabetes and absolutely no history of cancer in my family. However, asthma, allergies, heart disease and stroke take about 50% of family members, the other 50% living well into their late 90's. The saving grace to my mind is that my family has historically never liked sugar, sweets, pastries, preferring instead rye bread, potatoes, corn meal, fermented vegetable and dairy products, bone and vegetable broths, saturated fat and animal products of all kinds.

I know, more than you asked for initially, lol but once I started I couldn't stop.