#1   ^
Old Tue, May-08-01, 20:44

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Question

Hello everyone,

I have started my first day on the Atkins WOE and have to say that I am enjoying the fact that I have not been hungry after meals. I have been on other plans mainly "fad" dieting. And I have to say that it is really nice to be able to be satified as far as hunger goes. I was planning to start yesterday but it ended up not so good of a day. So I figured I'd get back up on the Saddle again today and try it again. What has kept me motivated to get back up was all the encouragement from this Forum.

Well I just have to reveal what made my day yesterday not turn out so good. I was very confused as to how to deal with spices. I love spices on my foods but have found that they count as carbs. So what I want to know is what does everyone here do about that? I like to season all of my meats that I cook. Now if I add it this way I'll have no usable carbs by dinner. And to that I say no way! I really like this WOE and really want to stick to it but need some tips on carb conserving. Please help as soon as anyone can. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks All
Sponsored Links