View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Jul-27-04, 22:35

Plan: Low Carb Style
Stats: 155/130/122 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 76%

I think that is is so woonderful and mentally satisfying when someone reaches a goal. The feeling is euphoric, the sense of accomplishment is overwhelming at times- I know! My problem and Im sure 90% of people Lc'ing feel the same way is that rewarding yourself with the same actions that MADE you overweight in the first place is ironically NOT rewarding. Excess water retention, bloated, perhaps feeling a little guilty? AND not to mention getting out of ketosis. It takes about 2-3 days of effort and the struggles that you felt in the beginning to "get back on track". I love cheesescake and other sweets however I absolutely know that one bite is Not going to be enough, the taste lingers in your mouth until you had TOO much, you know? I think telling myself that by having the one bite is not ok if I want CONTINUED success, without stalls or minor pitfalls. Until I reach that ultimate goal, I will only continue with LC'ing way and reward myself with other things that i want- like DVDs, clothes etc...
Im not getting on anyones case, but I have a feeling that im not in this boat alone and if you can just have one bite- then all the power to ya!
Take Care, I love to read the stories and comments daily!