View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Jul-27-04, 07:23

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 231/212/185 Male 5 feet 10 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 41%

WendyOH, you are right and i was too this is why i made some research, and went to the natural supplement store to ask questions and the internet. I was curious about apple cider vinegar, lemon but since i dont eat tomatoes i didnt ask about them.

You are right thoses foods are acid but the thing is they balance the ph in your body, and actually reduce acidity in your body.

UP awaking in the morning i always drink 1 table spoon of acv with 1 tea spoon of lemon juice to cleanse my body.

I have seen many doctors that said it was great to cleanse the body too and the cleasing diet is based on this.

For the flax oil i take 2 table spoon a day and you dont have to cut out all the acid foods you are allowed to eat some. Flax oil has so much research to back it up that i would never cut this one out.

Choose from the foods you like and give it a try and please tell me how you like it. Its tought but for me it really got me started on my weight lose after nearly a year of being stuck at 197-193 pounds range i am now down to 186 and going.

Also i am Type O negative in my blood and the diet is very close to my blood type, there is a book i read on how to eat for your blood type.

The low carb diet really helps with insulin level and i do eat whole wheat pasta at least twice a week and a tone of alkaline greens. You gotta get some glycogen in the body and even more if you lift weights.

This diet works fine for me, i sort of got over the principle that people have eating for pleasure, you see eating this way got me at 231 pounds, my cholesterol was high around 7 when its suppose to be around 3. I do indulges myself from time to time but when i do its with smart choices, little ceasars pizza has the thin crust and i usually order a small with cheese, i also love the atkins product, i have some bars that i eat sometimes, but i dont eat any sugar anymore.

Do some research on the internet you will fine so much stuff about lemon, cleasing diet etc etc.

I know that many people will be sceptic about this diet but when you say that Randy Couture the UFC light heavyweight champion in mix martial arts is 40 years old and he used this diet to cut up and fight Tito Ortiz that is only 28. Randy dominated the whole 5 rounds and beat Ortiz hands up and didnt even gas out.

THis diet works big time.