View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jan-05-02, 16:50

Plan: Adkins
Stats: 226/217/155
BF:
Progress: 13%

Tonmur,,

Hey we talked earlier today when I was asking for advice on LCing. Well let me tell you I have experienced depression first hand over the last year. MY entire family(both parents sides, and all of my siblings)have delt with depression for years and have been on meds for it. I never had to deal with it for myself until my marriage ended this last year, and it hit hard. I was unable to see how low I had gotten, but fortunetly I have wonderful friends and family who saw and got me to the doctor. I never wanted to take anything for it, because I should beable to fix it myself, or so I thought. However when I saw that it was effecting my girls I ran to the doctor. She started me on Paxil, which did nothing, however we kept trying until I got on Wellbutrun and Prozac, it works wonderful for me, I'm like a completley different person, I swear. I don't know what will work for your system, but my point is to keep trying until you find what works for you----you will be amazed at the difference. Good luck.
almost30