#1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-04, 11:41

Plan: LF/LC
Stats: 254/191.5/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 60%
Default Hi! Newbie to this board :)

Hello!

I am new to this board, but I found this forum a few weeks ago. I need to belong here because in reality my goal that is posted on my info isn't 100% correct. I actually should lose an additional 20 pounds from what I have posted, but for me, its been hard to see I need to lose 100 pounds. I guess 80 pounds to me seemed more obtainable. Maybe it is all psychological or whatever!

Anyway, I am new here, not to LCing. Although I keep falling off the band wagon and trying to jump back on. I 'restarted' two days ago and haven't looked back. I keep thinking to myself to take it on day at a time and look at how far I have come. Why eat that peice of bread or that ice cream staring at me and undo what I am working hard for!

I do have a problem. I have found the frankenfoods and love them! I need to stop though, I really think I need to do a clean induction for a few weeks. What do you think? Any ideas?

I also need to lose this weight because I DO NOT WANT diabetes. My entire family (dad side) has it. I want to do what ever is possible to try and get that to stay away from me.

So, I wanted to introduce myself and say hello~
Sponsored Links