View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-04, 11:39

Plan: atkins based
Stats: 263/259/140 Female 5'7"
BF:45/44/18
Progress: 3%

I'm pretty much doing the same thing as you, eating salads 3 times a day or at least 2 right now. But I always have some kind of protein in it. It quick and its easy and it seems i'm always running out of time. About the latte tho, really should stay away from them but then again if its the only thing keeping you on the diet than you might use it as a crutch for awhile to keep you happy while dieting. I agree, try to get splenda instead of sugar. I can't imagine how hard it is trying to do LC at dunkin donuts! OUCH! My worst thing is the call center I work for has like 10 vending machines and an icecream maching *sigh* And its cheap lol But everyone once in awhile I'll slide in and get a hamburger or something like that to fill a craving thats driving me mad but still stick to the diet the rest of the time. As I said you have to be happy on your diet or you will not stick to it.

Good work on the 9 lbs you'll probably see it coming off soon, but not right away because what we notice is the inches coming off not the lbs.

Good Luck!
Laura