View Single Post
  #110   ^
Old Fri, Jul-23-04, 05:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Had to do the Slim and Limber stretch DVD before I could even begin to workout today. I was so tense and sore could barely get out of bed. Guess I'm gettin' old.

Then I did Core Synergestics. I like this one but isn't as high cardio as I might need. I keep telling myself I need to include the Yoga X but I just don't love Yoga its like Pilates to me "slow torture". And the one in P90x is 90 friggin' min. long. YIKES!

I was reading over on video fitness dot com that some people think P90x is so easy that they do other workouts in addition. Sheesh.....I can not even fathum that right now. Oh well I guess I have something to work towards but all I gotta say is they must not have kids cause about an hour and 15 min is all I have to dedicate to exercise every day. If they are doing another workout in addition to their p90x's then they are working out like 2 hours a day. WEll... more power to them....a little jealous, but not so much because at some pt its got to become a bit obsessive beyond reason. Oh well who knows maybe I do that to if I didn't have anything else to do. Dunno.

Anyway I hope you all are doing well. I know this thread is going to pick up at some point because I know a lot of people like BB stuff. I'll just keep bumpin' it up the forum so people will see it.

jenny