#8   ^
Old Sat, Jan-05-02, 11:50

Plan: Southbeach (Phase 2)
Stats: 162/160/130 Female 5'3"
BF:32/%/?/20%
Progress: 6%

Hi everyone!

Friday:
meal 1: steak and cheese sub-no roll, of course! (the guy at the deli I go to will make all the sandwiches without rolls for me-he puts the fillings in a styrofoam container-he's very nice!-that way I can even eat a Ruben for lunch and not feel deprived! YUM!)

Meal 2: tuna with mayo

Meal 3: SF orange jello

water, water and more water!

Meal 4: Had friends over for dinner (non-low-carb friends) made a roast chicken in my Ronco Rotissery (one of the best things I've ever purchased over tv) with salad and green beans-made my friends some rice and french bread-none for me though!
2 scotch on the rocks! 1 glass of white wine

Sat. Plan:
Meal 1: 3 sausages-2eggs

Meal 2: Tuna with Mayo and some salad (leftovers from last nite)

Meal 3: Making chicken soup with leftover chicken carcass and a turkey leg I found in the freezer-no carrots- just with some onion and celery, some bay leaves and peppercorns. Will finish it off with some shredded cabbage and some canned tomatoes with no sugar added and leftover chicken(this will be good for the boyfriend-he's got a cold-but I like it too!)

water, water and more water

snack on jalapeno jack cheese and SF orange jello with whipped cream with liquid stevia.

Oh-I forgot- supplements: Womens multi vitamin, chromium picolinate, cal-mag w/zink, potassium, fish oil, echinacia (sp?) trying to ward off boyfriend's cold, vit c, alfalfa, gulcosamine(sp?)and ginko-I forget what that does!-Kidding

Have a good weekend all!
Judi B.