View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Thu, Jul-22-04, 05:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Hey,

MamaS - What a great idea, I think next year I'll volunteer for the kitchen. Althought there were 373 kids there this year, YIkes, I don't know if I could handle being around that many bananas and sprinkles and cookies etc. Sure beats standing in 90 degree weather all week like I did this year. I was a helper for the preschool outdoor activities. Oh my Gosh it was so friggin' hot.

Today I did Legs and Back in addition to Ab Ripper X. While the leg exercises weren't easy they weren't as challenging as I expected. There were a ton of pull ups and chin ups but I just cheated with a stool under me and used as much arm strenth as I could to do them. Ab Ripper is still KILLIN' me though.

I'm practicing my own control over my rotation. Meaning I'm sticking with P90x but doing it in whatever order I feel like that day, obviously not working the same muscles with weights everday though. To me this doesn't feel so much like torture as they SS rotation. But then again those workouts are so much a like it didn't matter what order i did them in I would've gotten bored.

Anyway hope you have a good time doin' BSS two today. I don't know when I'll be going back to FIRM. Maybe once you all kick me out of the firm forum for lack of doing it Don't get me wrong I do enjoy it but I'm into the beachbody thing for the summer atleast. My quads were getting a bit out of control with that box and fanny lifter. I guess those workouts I"ll have to use with others so that I don't get bigger in that area.

HOpe you are having a good day.

Jenny