Old Wed, Jul-21-04, 00:49
... Pro-Atkins!

Plan: General LC
Stats: 312/274/220 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 41%
Smile

You guys are doing great!

Teresa ~ I hope your work schedule lets up a little. IMHO any old moving is waaaay better than no moving! Are you planning anything special to get your walking program going again?

Lori ~ Isn't Lance great?! It's great fun watching and rooting for him. I'm rooting for you and your husband, too ... hope very soon you guys are happily raising a child!

Dianne ~ I'm doing the 1 g / LBM protein thing, too. Sometimes I overshoot, but most of the time I fall short ... It's surprisingly hard to get enough. You asked (somewhere!) about measuring body fat % - I've just been doing it since 2/29 when I got my Tanita scale. At that time I was 50 and now I'm at 46 - although I've seen 45 once. It fluctuates a lot before settling down. I know it's not accurate, since my doctor's scale (much more advanced) measured me at something like 30% ... which is ridiculous. I figure the truth lies between. I still measure progress with the Tanita and wish I'd had it from the get go, too.

PS - Although it may not be possible to get this at age 18, you are gonna be a hot mama when you hit goal, all buff and filled with body confidence.

Crysania ~ Woo Hoo! Doing great! Send that extra energy fairy over to my place next!

Hi Kelly! You say: "wild life we lead in Calgary during Stampede" ... hmmm ... I'm visualizing all kinds of strange things ... a team of possums in harnesses, a moose on a leash? Okay - I literally just now get it that you're talking about the wild life *you* lead during the Stampede! Duh. Just leaving this in to show the true state of my brain tonight! Hope you had fun!

Cindy ~ You are doing fabulous!!! And yeah, we really are beginning Week 7 and started June 7th. Time's just flying by!

Jess ~ I agree with Kelly ... you'll probably be surprised at how much activity you'll get! Hope it's a great trip ...