View Single Post
  #106   ^
Old Tue, Jul-20-04, 11:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 130.5/119.5/115 Female 4'10.5"
BF:32%/32%/22%
Progress: 71%

Hey everyone,

Just got back from being gone for 4 days.

MamaS - I think that sounds great for vacation. Do you have any bands yet? I don't love them or anything but man they work out so well when you are on vacation and quite frankly I think they make the workout a bit more challenging sometimes.

Lowcarb - Yes I know they didn't get those results in one round because if you look on some other sites they've said the people did like one round of Si6 and then one of p90 etc. or a few rounds of one or the other. I think you'd have to already be in fairly good shape to get the results in 6 weeks they advertise. But the workouts definitely took some inches off me in 6 weeks just not as much as they claimed it would. But then again I didn't take any of their supplements or do their eating plan but I really didn't want to because I want to be in shape doing something I could see myself doing forever not just for six weeks eating"wise" anyway. But its possible some of the people did get their results in 6 weeks I just don't think its that likely.

Did P90x cardio Mon and p90x Arms and Shoulders and Ab ripper X today. Kicked my as# as usual but still lovin' it.

Jenny
Sponsored Links