Old Fri, Jan-04-02, 13:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 237/217/160
BF:
Progress: 26%
Talking Well, let's see what we can come up with

Hello there.

I might start out by saying that I am a foodaholic! I am one who eats to cure everything, mostly depression. My first decision to get on this diet was to do something for myself and about myself. I am hoping that losing weight will help boost my spirit. But, I also know that I am going to have to seek more extensive professional help for the depression. (I just thought I might get that out of the way - I believe that admitting the facts and being truthful to yourself makes you a better person). Now that that is out of the way - here is what I have been eating.

Bacon and eggs in the morning - usually 3 strips of bacon and my eggs - I fry in the bacon grease and have them sunny side up.

For lunch - I usually eat some baked chicken (from a few nights ago) with some Wal-Mart Ceasar salad dressing on it with a few slices of mild cheddar cheese.

For supper I have baked chicken with swiss cheese and bacon on it or a hamburger patty or two with some cheese on it or like last night - My husband fried up some ground beef with some taco seasoning in it - we ate that on a bed of lettuce with some cheese and Kraft Rach/Bacon dressing.

For a dessert - you can get the Wal-Mart brand sugar-free jello (peach is the best) and eat it slowly to savor the wonderful flavor.

I will am one that usually eats so fast that I am done before anyone else. I have slowed down. I have decided that I would eat slow and savor everything and take several drinks of water, soda, tea or whatever we have at the time, in between bites.

I hope that this helps. Sorry to get so detailed up top. Write back often and let me know how you are doing.