Old Fri, Jan-04-02, 12:36

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Bouncing Scale

Quote:
Originally posted by sunshine2
NOTICE 1/2/02, jump up 5 pounds, then lost three, then this morning up another 2?? anyhow, it gets discouraging. I want so badly to get out of the 190's, I've just been here too long. Nothing seems to work. I thought I was so close on 1/1 and just so happy, then bam back up to 198. geez, will I ever get there?

Hey there sunshine!

I can certainly understand your frustration and discouragement. However, the fact is that you can't gain that much FAT overnight.

I'm of the opinion that those scale bounces are all water. When I hit a new low, I adjust my stats here and consider it a fact. When the scales bounces up after that I don't worry too much because I know that I am following the program, doing the same things I've been doing all along. So, when my body is ready I know that it will let go of the excess water and next few pounds. I think it's just a matter of having confidence in our ability to do the LC program. I'm trying not to waste any mental energy fretting over how fast I'm losing. And anyway...I'm doing this as a WOL, not just a temporary diet!

There was an excellent post about water that I read in the last day or two, but unfortunately I can't find it right now. If I come up with it, I'll post it here again.

Hang on there....your time will come!

Marlaine