View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jan-04-02, 02:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 147/126/119
BF:
Progress: 75%

Hi you guys! Wow- you replied! I was all set to have another bad day today & here I am grinning my head off! Just exactly like that, in fact! Except with bad hair.

We have snow! It snowed days ago & hasn't thawed, so it's really icy here. I'm wearing so many clothes! I was thinking in my new hat & big coat I would look like the blond one from Abba (no, not the one with the beard!) but I caught sight of myself in a shop window & I look more like... well, the one with the beard, really!

Heather, I hate to tell you this, but I swore that my 25th birthday would be my last. I had some sort of vision of me at 70 telling people (little old lady voice) "I was 25 last birthday!" (deranged cackle). Unfortunately, I swore it to too many people & they now make a point of having a huge celebration on my birthday! Grrr...

Agonycat, I really like your name! I prefer the warm too, but I think I was born in the wrong country for that!

For various complicated reasons, and possibly because I was really evil in a former life, I don't have proper email at work anymore. I'll try to contact you guys on my home internet tv though, or by PM at some point. Thanks for replying!!!

Take care, Daisy