#7   ^
Old Fri, Jan-04-02, 00:42
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%
Arrow ok.... lesseee

I went and had a look at Nature's Flavors again and noticed they have "regular" SF syrups and Splenda SF syrups along with tons of other stuff, which is why you have different pricing from the looks of things. The Splenda is the more expensive one (it's the better sweetener), at $6.75 per (normally). Due to some crappy (oops, sorry ) webpage design it's not really clear but right now they've got a sale on for $4.75 per. Sheesh, no wonder you were confused.

Just skip through all those other pages til you get to the Sugarfree with Splenda page, at http://www.naturesflavors.com/sugar...ps_splenda.html, they're listed as "SnowCone Syrups" and there is a ton of flavours to choose from...

Near the top of that same page is a link to SOME nutritional info, where it says Click here for nutritional facts about Splenda. but that's only about the Splenda itself, not about the Syrup that has the Splenda in it.... I'm not impressed SO far

I checked one of the individual flavour links but it just leads to an order form and no more info.

Back at the first page, at the bottom, there is contact information (they do go on about introducing Splenda at the request of their customers, so.....) and here it is:

Quote:
For any our customers that were not 100% happy with our syrups please email me (Don) direct at donald~naturesflavors.com or call me at 888-704-4900 to discuss your concerns

I'll be emailing them about ALL their ingredients in these syrups, and you can, too, if you want to know what's in them.

Hope this helps!