View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-17-04, 06:28

Plan: Undecided atm
Stats: 162/000/115 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 345%

Honestly you can have fruit on either plan. Both recommend waiting until after the second week though. I think people on the Atkins boards may come off as not being fruit friendly but that really wasn't the case with doctor Atkins himself. After two weeks you can add back berries and melon with and slowly you can add more back during OWL. With sbd you can add a wider variety of fruits faster but the serving amounts are similar to atkins. In the end, atkins actually approved more fruits than SBD. *watermelon for example is okay on atkins although I never see it on an okay list for sbd*

Now during the induction I did add extra veggies at the end because I was still feeling pretty rough myself. Try an extra cup or two of veggies and see how that does with you. Also make sure you are eating enough calories. I know I ate way too little in the beginning just because I wasn't hungry. In the end, I would choose the diet plan that I felt I could stick with for the rest of my life because in the end, you don't want the weight coming back.

Best of luck!
Jenn