View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-02, 08:48

Plan: none
Stats: 180/168/138
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Thank you Karen

Thank you very much for your supports and helps.
I have never surf to a diet forum before, it is my frist time to post a message about my weight loss program.

Since most of my friends (may be all) are thin and slim. No one need to lose weight. Thus lossing weight is my own battle only. I cannot discuss this with my friends. They dont know what is my feeling and difficulties. I am glad to find a place I can express myself.

Your are right, i have to change my diet habit in order to have a long term result. "low carbing" is the choice? Thus I has to cut down the proportion of carbohydrate in my diet(like starch, rice, noodle, any cereal product and sugars). And up a level that my body use fat as the energy source, then i can burn fat my effectively?

Ok, i will start "low carbing" right now and keep it for a long time. My old diet habit may be wrong. In the old day, i need cereal in very meal. No matter breakfast, lunch or dinner. And i found that it is hard to lose weight for the last ten years. "Low carbing" is new to me, but i will try my best to follow it.

Thank you Karen, you are so helpful and this site is so passionate.