View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jan-03-02, 02:23
Forum Founder

Plan: Ketogenic
Stats: -/-/- Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hello kinkin1. I hear your anguish, but I can't give you courage. What I can do is give you support by directing you to the tools and information required to be successful. With following through, you will be amazed and thrilled at what you have done. Your new plan will have worked and your goal will come true. Your courage will grow day by day as you see what you can accomplish by a little reading and doing.

I really want to help you with this, and in helping you I have to tell you thet way you eat is what made you fat in the first place. Cutting out fried foods and jogging your butt off won't make a permanent difference.

The reason why you gain weight back is because you view weight loss as a short term diet. With low-carbing you change your way of eating forvever. It is a wonderful way of eating and because you are male and young, the fat will melt right off of you.

This is a few link I would like you to read. It is the story of Afrobob who lost weight but viewed what he was doing as a diet. He lost weight, then went back to his old way of eating. When you read it, start at the bottom and work your way to the top.

Afrobob's Story

Read this post by a member who just joined the forum. He is a year younger than you.

Jeff's Introduction

I would also like you to go out and get the book Protein Power and read it religiously from cover to cover. Then, use the forum as a resource and for support.

You can do this!

Karen