#1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-02-02, 22:03

Plan: none
Stats: 180/168/138
BF:
Progress: 29%
Lightbulb MY plan and goal, pls give me courage

MY plan and goal, pls give me courage

I will try to lose 20 lbs in a month. I have been a fat boy for about 10 years.... It is a long period of time. I have tried to lose weight for this 10 years. I used to be success in one and a half year ago. At that time I have lost 35lbs, and i were 148 lbs (5'8 height). I felt at that time, all of my friends told me that " Hey man, u have lose weight and look much better.". At that time, it was really very very very happy. It had never happen before in my life. However after about 9 months to 1 year. I have gain back all my weight. It am now about 180 lbs something.

I must have to lose 20 lbs before Feb.

In my plan I will not have a strict diet, I will only concentrate on my exercise. It is because in my experence, everytime after i have a strict diet, i will eat much much much more. And all the weight will gain back very fast, even heavier than before.

Thus what i have planned is that i will keep away from all the fried and oily food, but keep normal diet on other foods.

I want to joy two times a day. One in the morning and the other in the evening. Everytime not jog not less than 40 min.

I will report my process every week, so that everyone can notice what i have changed.

pls give me the courage to lose weight
Sponsored Links