View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Jul-15-04, 20:37

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%

i love this question!!!!!!!!! after about 3 days i get nauseous looking at meat. i was NEVER a big meat eater, which explains loving carbs so much, but i neve had a weight problem, until i hit 30 and had a kid. i always ate lots of carbs, so never thought that was the problem, it was just what i liked and prefered to eat. i was always athletic and full of energy eating mostly carbs. so i guess i didnt want to believe it was carbs that was making me hungry. well, i think it wastn until i hit 30 and had a kid. then it was all i thought about and was hungry all the time. anyway, this very subject is what causes me to stray from cad. i know i need to eat more veggies, i need ideas for that, i love cheese, so i think i eat to much of that and i hate seafood,with the exceptions of crab legs dipped in butter. so i feel limited also on protien choices, oh i dont think i mentioned that i am not a salad eater, i guess if i was , if i liked salad, i wouldnt have gotten overweight. can anyone help me???????? any suggestions ideas or criticisms would help. i wont get mad. i have been posting on here for so long, i know something has got to sink in sooner or later. i mean i literally gag on tuna. help please?? i know it is hard for some of you to keep trying to help me, cause i give up and dont follow through all the time and still let emotions get in my way of wanting to kick this carb addiction, but i do read and appreciate EVERYONES advice and opinions. thanks so much guys.