View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-01-02, 18:57

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%

PJ,
I am truly proud to say I got thru your post...what a novel! You are a scream! I mean that in the nicest way. I enjoy your humor and your insight. I am hoping for the best for you. It's a one day at a time thing, but if you are serious, which I can tell you are, it should come off. The 100 pounds at a time is a great idea. I know with just 100 pounds off your will feel much better. So maybe by next New Year's you'll be close to your first goal.

I relate to your experiences about being FAT. Some of it I think is in my head. But I know people treat me differently because I'm fat. I know I feel like people are looking at what I eat in restaurants---but I always thought I was being a bit paranoid. I am looking forward to being able to scoot into a booth at a restaurant without wondering if I'm going to fit. I did go to a Mexican restaurant a week or so ago and did fit in the booth. With a little room in front of me. But I wonder if I will always be gauging whether I will fit in something. I look forward to the freedom of being able to sit in a lawn chair!!! Yeah!

Remember to drink lots of water. And don't forget your vegies! I know, I sound like a Mama---but I am. What can I say? Victoria