#15   ^
Old Mon, Jul-12-04, 18:05

Plan: fat, fat, fat
Stats: 225/212/160 Female 5' 3.5"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Built
You shouldn't need the pre-lifting carbs until you're lifting REALLY heavy, you've plateaued, and probably you're a little leaner, too.

Good job! You did GREAT!

Oh, good to know I can just have the whey shake for convenience and don't have to worry about carbs. I just want to make this as blindingly simple as I can -- simple, not necessarily easy. The difference being, simple means I can just do it and not have to frigging think about it all the time. Easy is too much to ask for something as serious as losing fat and getting stronger, healthier -- I don't mind if it is hard work, just as long as it is hard work that I can do without having to ponder every damn little thing.

Lene'

BTW, it's been almost 4 hours, and I feel fine. Not sore, stiff, or even all that pooped out. I felt wiped out right after I worked out, thought for sure I'd feel it all night. So, either I didn't bust butt as much as I thought I did, or I'm bouncing back a bit easier now. Huh.

But guess what? I can already see a difference in my legs! (We need a little icon for fireworks.) I can see that they are slightly (very slightly) slimmer, and I can see the faintest hints of muscle there now. Picture this fat lady doing the Snoopy dance all around the bathroom.