Thread: i am stuck
View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-01-02, 11:57

Plan: mostly paleo
Stats: //
BF:also don't care
Progress: 100%

be kind and patient with your body. And learn from that cake that you can't have just one slice/bite without paying a weight-loss price. But you're not going to be able to control how fast you lose. It will slow down after the first month, and the thing to do is to be patient, think of this not as a diet but a way of life. So you'll balance out to a weight that is good for you, eventually.

Setting up unrealistic goals or making particular demands of weight loss rates isn't a great idea...it may happen for you, just as you wish but it may not. I only lose an average of a couple pounds a month now, and I've learned (finally) to be kind to my body, which I had abused with sugar for so many years. The fact it's still working at all is cause for gratitude and celebration!

I've lost over 50 pounds four times in my life and gained it back each time. I can promise you, the rate of loss isn't important in the long run. Changing your habits permanently so that you keep the weight off IS! best of luck!