Thread: Sweatin' oldie
View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Jul-11-04, 14:59

Plan: fat, fat, fat
Stats: 225/212/160 Female 5' 3.5"
BF:
Progress: 20%

Later last night (a few hours after working out) I decided that instead of spending an hour sitting in a chair reading, I might as well spend that hour on the bike, peddling at a gentle but steady pace while I read. So I did another hour on the bike, 7 miles. Didn't get sweaty or even slightly out of breath, so it felt like a mild ride, but I did notice my legs felt a bit rubbery afterwards.

Today isn't a w/o day for me, but I decided to do pretty much the same thing again, instead of curling up in my chair. So I just did 40 minutes, 5.5 miles. Again with the rubber legs, but no discomfort, although I was sore this morning when I woke up, thanks to the w/o yesterday. BTW, looks like The Specials, English Beat, or Madness are good for this type of riding -- not too fast, not too slow. Ska may be a good "easy ride" music.

Anyway, these aren't actually workouts, and don't feel much like exercise, but since they are more activity than I'd normally get, I figured I may as well note them in here.<g>

Lene'